Monday, December 5, 2011

Shopping in Changchun

Today I (Lesley) had to go back and check some paperwork. Afterward we went to a wholesale market to do some shopping. This was unlike any shopping I have ever done. Imagine the Des Moines farmers market where they have the booths right next to one another only the isles are about as wide as a Wal Mart. It was really big and had multiple levels. I (with the help of Echo) bought a pair of tennis shoes for Caleb since all he had were boots. I also bought some crayons and paper. I came back to a sleeping Caleb. Robby wants to go swimming really bad but you seem to need a swimming cap. We have been unable to find one and I have looked at Wal Mart and a supermarket. Hopefully we find one so he will stop talking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment