Thursday, December 8, 2011

The no reason to post, post

I really have no reason to post but we are sitting in our Changchun hotel room waiting for our bus to take us to the airport. This afternoon into this evening, we'll be flying to our final leg of our trip, Guangzhao. Today will be Calebs first flight.

A few photos:





This last photo is the final stop on our orphanage tour. Caleb wasn't going to be more than arms length from me and Rob wasn't going to be upstaged. 8-)


For those wondering, our health is okay but the three Americans in our group are all getting colds. My back is causing me some grief but not anywhere near as bad as I thought it would be by this point.


Calebs grieving process appears to be pretty complete. I suspect it will show up at some point down the road, but for now, he's a pretty happy boy with the exception of nap and bath time.


We will write again once we're in Guangzhao. Talk at ya'll in the near future.




No comments:

Post a Comment