Saturday, May 12, 2012

Suppers After Surgery

Supers are an interesting endeavor these days.  

Caleb can only have food that can be drank from the side of a cup as nothing is supposed to go into his mouth.  No fingers, no spoons, no straws, no nothing!

So we've made a squash soup, a potato soup, a broccoli cheese soup... you get the idea.  

Momma has made the boys hot dogs thru the blender that looks pretty nasty, but they like it and as long as the boy is eating, so be it.

So I did a search on the fancy hi-tech world wide interweb for some new (at least to us) recipes for pureed foods.

This is what I came up with.  Take a guess at what it is.



Robby was looking at the picture and he said it, "looked like something that would come out of a cow", although he ate it and liked it quite a bit.


.

 .

.

 .

Give up yet?






It's spaghetti with a meat sauce.  I am still surprised on how good it was!



I've been curious about using meat in recipes thru the blender and now I'm not so hesitant, other than having to look at it.

I may try some chicken n' noodles this week but I'm not up for a steak... yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment