Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Anniversary Day!

Today is a bit of a special day for a couple of reasons.

1 year ago today, we were matched with little Chang Rong Bo, who of course, is now known as Caleb RongBo Schmitz.

That alone would be a good enough reason to celebrate, but it is also the anniversary of another "minor" event.

20 years ago today, I married my true love; Lesley Kay Bushman.

We are now old farts who look back and wonder what happened to the last 20 years...

In those 20 years, we've had 2 kids, 2 dogs, 2 houses, 2 arguments (maybe a few more, but not many) 3 apartments, 3 surgeries (depending on how you count them), 4 lawn mowers, 9 cars (my memory is fuzzy...), roughly 29,000 meals, and about that many friends, if of course, you include family.  :-)

We've also had a WHOLE LOT OF FUN!

Thank you all for being part of the last 20 years.  I look forward to the next 20+ years and hope they continue to blossom the way the last several have.

Thank you Lesley for tolerating me. I love you to the moon and back!

Take care and God Bless!
Ted

2 comments:

  1. YEAH--HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

    And, Lesley, fix your blog feed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! I remember that day =) Take care and have a great day!! The Hensley's

    ReplyDelete