Saturday, May 5, 2012

Caleb's Surgery - May 5th, 2012 Ugh... part II

I'm simply posting that there is really nothing to post.

Haven't had a visit from his surgeon yet, although that should be coming soon.

Swelling has not gone down a bit, although they tell me that should be coming soon.

He did ask for coffee when he woke up from a nap today. That was better than yesterday.

He did ask to snuggle in the recliner with daddy today. That was better than yesterday.

We snuggled in bed all afternoon taking turns dozing and watching the NASCAR race.  Mom snuggled with him after that to do Starfall games on the computer.

Other than that, we've both pretty much said that we don't want to go home yet if he is this way tomorrow still.

And that, is not a pleasant thought.

As usual, I will post more when we know more.

Ted

PS  I miss his little voice!  The only time we get to hear it at all is when he gets bad upset and starts whimpering/crying.

PSS  I miss Robby's voice like crazy too!  He was wound up like a crazy man last night when I got to talk to him on the phone and that helped, but there is not substitute for the real mccoy.  Cyber hugs and kisses my bigger little dude.  Play hard at your soccer game tomorrow!  Wish we could be there...

No comments:

Post a Comment