Monday, March 18, 2013

I'm a softee...

What can I say? 

I've been alone since Thursday night when Momma left to take the boys up to G & G's house. 

Momma was trading the boys for Grandpa and then driving back to Des Moines to pick up Aunt Molly and the three of them were going to Nashville. 

Robby and Caleb were staying with Grandma until Tuesday when G'ma would drive down to Des Moines with them, as the Nashville bums returned also. Then, we would trade G'pa back to G'ma for the boys again. 

Through it all, Daddy gets some very important quiet time alone. 

Sounds good right? 

It was good until about 6pm on Friday night and I missed my usual chaos. Bored to tears and I hate being bored and how often people say they are bored. But, I simply missed the normal, delightful chaos that is our house. 

So, here I am, 4 full days later and I'm missing my people bad even though I've talked to all 3 of them every day since they've been gone!  I log onto email when I got home from work and I find the following three, pictures, one of which, brought me to tears...

Nope, not this one.  Although it is a very cool picture of what I assume to be the geese/swans on Crystal Lake.


Getting warmer!  My two monkeys out playing on a snow pile, presumably up by the school?


There it is. The monkeys and their smiles!  No gold more pure has ever been found!  Love you guys.  Can't wait to see you tomorrow (weather permitting!!).

1 comment:

  1. awwww.... you'll have to come over and see the house one of these eves; we could do dinner at Gusto or Drake Diner.

    ReplyDelete