Sunday, April 6, 2014

The final post on Robby's birthday & a little other stuff...

So what's been going on? Lot's of stuff. More than I've been able to document in a relatively uniform way.

Grandma & grandpa Bushman came down a couple of weekends back with Robby's last present for his birthday. We did various things and then opened his last present.

Other than that? Caleb's starting baseball, we've been working and toting kids around.  Above and beyond that,  I don't really remember!



Here's little Calebber playing with the Kindle on our bed where he's not really supposed to be.


Don't remember what this photo was taken for but I like it.  I believe that Caleb's sweater is the one that I wore during my kindergarter year.   The bow tie? I think that is something that my Mom made me back in 1974'75.


Aunt Molly bringing Robby his final 2014 present while Grandpa continues to enjoy a "squeaky door".  What's a squeaky door?  Wouldn't you like to know!?!


Robby hitting the final gift.


Again, however this time under the careful and watchful eye of the China boy!


Things have taken too long and Grandpa has decided to take action!


It's a globe.  It has a bulb in it so that you plug it in and glows.



Hence the glowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment