Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Class Character Caleb... Redux

Caleb was awarded the Class Character award from his teacher.  This time for the awards ceremony, Dear ol' Dad got to go.  I got a few extra hours in earlier in the week so I took off early on Friday to attend. 

I apologize for the photos as it seems that someone with good character had been messing with the settings again, unbeknownst to me!

This is the Principal putting the dog tag necklace on Caleb while Mrs Juhler (sub for Caleb's teacher Mrs. Sanders on this day) read what Mrs. Sanders had written about Caleb.  It's blurry, hence the comment about the settings on the camera.



Mrs. Juhler is quite fond of Caleb having worked with him quite a bit last year, so she was more than happy to assist in his award.
And this is the write-up that Mrs Sanders did.

Again, I have a family well beyond what I deserve and I'm very proud of both boys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment