Monday, April 21, 2014

Slide Boy! Slide!

Just a quick fun update.  Caleb had his second baseball game tonight and his team won 13 - 5.  That's not the good part, although it was good.  

The small Chinese Boy (who is not so small anymore) had two hits and scored off of both of them!  Not only did he score, but he slid into home plate both times.  

Oh sure, there was no need to slide either time, but after hearing people cheer the first time, I'm guessing there will be a LOT of self-gratuitous sliding in his near future.

I took no pictures tonight because I just wanted to watch the game for once.

I will include a picture though. Why?  Cause I like'em!

This is a shot of full-contact teeth brushing and laundry in our house.  Note, Robby has a pair of underwear on his head.


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment