Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Vacation Post 11 - Reptile Gardens (Rapid City, SD)

Today we find ourselves in the fine city of Rapid City, South Dakota. 

We did a few things there, not the least of which was eat at the Fireside Brewery in downtown Rapid City. We also went to the Black Hills Caverns (next post on the docket) and the Reptile Gardens.  Probably not one of my more desired stops, but I do recall being there with my family at one point while I was in High School.  I didn't recall that until we got inside the walls and "stuff" started coming back to me.

I think the boys enjoyed it although Caleb was concerned a few times!

The varmints in front of the giant turtles.

The boys petting one of the giant turtles along with several other lads.

What warrants a concerned look like this from the Chinaman?? 

The snake show!  That's what...  He was revved up once this was over and he realized that he would not perish.

I walked since Molly, Momma and the boys went to the Croc show almost immediately after the snake show.  My back can only take so much metal bleachers.  This fellas job was a bit more tense as he had to be aware of what was coming up behind him and from the sides.  At all times!

Robby in the red sweatshirt petty the baby crocodile.

No comments:

Post a Comment