Thursday, October 2, 2014

Randomness...

Nothing to say tonight other than I'm tired and looking forward to the weekend..

I'm not finished with vacation blog posts yet and then I have stuff like some Adventureland pics, a second vaca that we took on a long weekend to Apple Creek Wisconsin, and other stuff that I'm simply forgetting about.

On to some random pics from the Good Woman's phone.

Happy boy! He discovered a new container of tomatoes!!


A wonderful Caprese pizza that I made at my sister's house one night.  It's blurry, but it's crust, olive oil with finely chopped garlic as the sauce.  Red and yellow cherry/grape tomatoes.  Fresh basil and fresh mozzarella with pink sea salt and rainbow pepper on top.  The darker looking stuff is a balsamic vinegar reduction drizzled across the top, because I'm fancy that way!


This was a fun night at my cousins house.  The boys had a blast playing together until the tornado sirens roared and we drove home to beat the storm.


An oldie but a goodie.  The picture, not Molly!   Zing!!!


Nobody, but nobody can make faces like this boy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment