Monday, October 20, 2014

Class Character Caleb, The hat trick!

The boy has done it again.  

Honestly, I'm not surprised because he is a model student/human being while at school.  His teacher has remarked about how he hasn't had a "count" against him in the first month of school, the only student in her classroom to achieve that. Little did she know, that he hasn't had a count against him either year in Kindergarten as well!  

We told her that at conferences and she was blown away.

I asked Caleb if he's ever had a count, and his reply was, "No daddy, 3 counts and you get letter home. I don't like that."!

That's my boy!!

Calebber getting his 2014-15 CC dog tag.

His teacher congratulating him.

They always have games after the ceremonies and Robby was selected from the 4th grade class to participate.  I'm not sure what that girl in purple is doing to him, but he appears to be listening intently!

The first part of the race, the sitting on your butt, scooter race.

After going underneath the anti-hurdles, a student had to spin around three times with their forehead on the top of the bat.  The dude in the 73 jersey was hardcore in his counting which meant that every team that drew his row, lost the race.

The final stretch!

In past posts about his "characterness", I've included a photo that had the dialog that his teacher wrote about him.  Since I did not do this post immediately, I seem to have lost that piece of paper...

No comments:

Post a Comment