Sunday, January 19, 2014

Random Chaos...

I'm sitting around waiting for football games to start so I thought I would dump photos off of the camera.  That's when I found out that Caleb had an "outing" with camera recently and took various photos of Robby doing things such as folding laundry, going down the steps to the basement, and simply running away from the small Chinese boy with the electronic device.



Here's the sassy little camera man on a photo I took of him while he was busy watching Peppa Pig on the computer and I went in to grab the camera for whatever reason it was that I saw fit.


Robby, doing laundry as captured by a small Chinese camera man.  What a photo to capture life in America as experienced by a small white American boy who is somewhat spoiled due to circumstances that are out of his control yet quarantined by the daily rigors of life!


Caleb's first "selfie".  A close-up, no doubt.


A much better selfie!  That's a dang good photo he took of himself!


Nice!  A great selfie!!  He captured himself in all his own glory!


Enough silliness.  Today after worship and Sunday school, I had promised to Caleb that I would read his library book from this past week to him. I was on the first page of it, when Robby approached, hair buff and Peyton Manning jersey in tow, asking if he could read the book to Caleb instead of me.  Heck yeah!  It was sweet as we stood back in the kitchen and enjoyed the show.  Rob did great and Caleb enjoyed it immensely.


Small Chinese boy has been doing puzzles on the Kindle like a madman lately.  Today, we got him a new box of puzzles contain four seperate glow in the dark puzzles.  He tore into the first one with reckless abandon and knocked it out in a little over an hour with minimal help. This is him asking Daddy to help him open the second the one..


So that's about it.  It's now after the football games and both of the teams that I wanted to advance, did.  The Seahawks and the Bronco's are in the "Supper Bowl" and I'll have to start game planning what I'm going to eat during the game to curb my boredom during long commercial breaks and a ridiculous half time.

GO BRONCS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment