Sunday, November 20, 2016

Vacation 2016, #1 - Spicer/New London MN

Since I cannot ever seem to finish one years vaca photos before getting into the next, I suppose I may as well continue the tradition. 

Here we are in Spicer Minnesota after a very rainy drive up.  It was heavy rains at times, light at others, and mostly just annoying.

But once we got there, it was good weather throughout, good peeps and good conversation!


Down at the dock, my brother Vince in his walking boot after being in a motorcycle accident not 6 weeks before.

That's me and Calebber on the bench, Robby and Mattison in the water.

Caleb on his fishing trip with Uncle Vince.

Uncle Vince making a "bad" choice to allow the chinaman to drive!!!  Yikes!!

He caught a fish!!!

Swimming off of the dock:  Robby, Matty, Michael and Caleb.

I sleep like crap.  I woke up one morning and it was STUPID early.   After a brief bathroom break, some coffee and other careful considerations, I decided to walk down to the dock (with coffee) and watch the sunrise over Green Lake.  This was the first photo from up at the road, prior to going down to the dock.

After the sun came up a enough to warrant an attempt down to the dock, I managed a successful descent, and watched a crazy amount of hungry fish jumping at about 50ft in.  Amazing activity along with the mosquitos...

And so it went...



No comments:

Post a Comment