Wednesday, November 9, 2016

More Random Molly Pictures

As time passes, some days, MUCH slower than others, other days faster than I care to deal with, I find myself dealing with the electronic/digital side of Molly's affairs. Meaning, the cd's, dvd's, cameras, flash drives and so on. 

The joy of that is finding pictures that I've either never seen or that I have completely forgotten about.

And so it is that this post came to be.  There will be another shortly within the same theme.


I believe this dates back to 2004.  Molly was graduating from Upper Iowa University.  Her Mom, Marlene, Lesley and myself went NE for the ceremony.

And so did Kerby!  I have no clue as to where his "stomping grounds" were at the time.   I would think though, we were probably doing our 4-times-a-year birthday dinners at this time, so I SHOULD know what he was up too...

Mom and the graduatee...  I'm pretty sure that's not a word, but perhaps it should be.

A fuzzy pic of Molly walking down the aisle.

Totally shifting gears, here is these three trouble makers!

Grandma with the Larger American Boy.

Grandma with the Smaller Chinese Boy.

Robby at the science center green wall doing the weather forecast. I'm sure he was as accurate as the "experts"...

The spaceman.

And so it goes...  went...



No comments:

Post a Comment