Sunday, December 21, 2014

SEP Christmas Concert

2014 is winding down, whether you want to admit or not.

I'm sort of in the former group...  I'd rather it not be winding down for personal reasons but then when I expand my view out a little and look at what's happened "family wide" this year, I'd just as soon it be over and we move forward.   Although I'm not sure that will make anything better...

So on we march.  It's time for the Christmas program for the 4th graders at SEP 4 Mile Elementary. They did awesome this year convincing me and mama chaos that it's around 4th grade where the kids begin to get a true handling on singing and putting it all together.

Why do I say that?  Because the kids sounded awesome, that's why!!

They really did carry the tunes better.  Handle the key changes better and were really tight on the starts and stops within the songs.  Nice work all around!!

Grandma Schmitz, Daddy and master C prior to the big rock n' roll show kicking off!

A wide shot of all of the kids involved..

Robby, who had the opening line of the program, at the mic and handling it like a champ!!

Up singing with the others and sandwiched in between his favorite duo for trouble making.

No comments:

Post a Comment