Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas, 2014 - At The Griffiths

As Christmas day progressed,  we made our way over the hills and thru the woods to my sister and brother-in-laws place.  They made an awesome ham and a chicken (amongst various side dishes) that were both so good that I had no choice but to eat three times my desired amount.

A motley looking crew if ever there were one!   The kiddos along with Aunt Deaner, Aunt Reese, and G'ma Elaine (my mother).  The kids opened the ornaments that G'ma gets them every year.

Speaking of...  Robby opening his ornament.  It's a tiny guitar that's like a cross between a Gretsch and a Reverend.  It has batteries that we need to put in, but will likely wait until next year to do just that.

Uncle Derek across the way with Caleb showing Momma his ornament, which was a stormtrooper from Star Wars fame.

Zoe hamming up it up for her Uncle Ted!

A wicked game of the board game Clue broke out where I teamed up with Calebber for assistance.  Aunt Reese is playing too but I couldn't get her in the shot.

And so the day ended with dear ol' dad feeling fat and sassy!

No comments:

Post a Comment