Tuesday, September 9, 2014

First Day of Skool, 2014

After the previous post, the first day of Sunday school, I got to thinking that I never posted anything about the boys' first day of school.

Robby is starting the 4th grade and Caleb is now in 1st.

In the past, I have gone in late after we've delivered the boys to school on day 1, however, this year saw me taking a Friday and Monday off from work only a week after starting back at Nationwide, so I thought it would be best if my butt was in it's assigned seat on this fine morning.

Besides, Grandma and Grandpa Bushman were there as the boys got dressed and armed with backpacks for their 2014-15 journey.

The critters in all their glory.

Hard to believe that Robby is 9.5 years old already and that Calebber McCheese is approaching 7.5 and three of those years with us.  Soon enough, half of his young life will have been in our hands.

Hardly a daunting thought...   yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment