Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Silliness...

Nothing fancy about this post.

Anybody who knows me, seriously knows me, that is, knows that I'm goofy and  I like it that way.

Proof positive.  I'm in for a "Whiz Quiz" yesterday, meaning that I had to go potty in a cup for a company that likes that kind of thing prior to a fella being employed by them.

Okay. No big deal.  I've gone potty in stranger things than that although that's not part of this story.

So, I'm back in the room with the "urine collection lady" and she's asking me pertinent questions to fill out her form.

Full name.

Official address.

Social Security number.

Then, we get to birthday.  She ask me to state my birthday.

I reply, "seven ten of seventy".

She scribbles it down and then says, "Well, happy belated birthday!  Did you do anything special?".

With a completely straight face and as dead-pan of expression as I could muster, I replied, "I did!  I awoke to a dead dog so I found a lid to a printer paper box, and after retrieving her life-less carcass out of her crate, I gave her one last neck scratch and belly rub, "to go", before wrapping her in a towel and putting her downstairs in the storeroom for my wife to deal with her after she got home from work.  Didn't want to freak out the baby-sitter,  ya know...".

The lady, quite slowly and deliberately went back to asking questions and writing my answers but never again swayed from the actual questions on the page.

For my own behavior, I managed to NOT giggle until I made it all the way out to the car.

That's how you make you make pee'ing in a cup fun!!!

Happy...  uh,  whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment