Saturday, June 1, 2013

The lost post... Caleb's Birthday continued, some time later!

I was thinking the other day that I could not remember a post on the blog where Calebber's birthday cake was shown.   There's a good reason for that.  I never put it up!

So, nearly a month after Grandma & Grandpa Bushman were down, and Aunt Molly was over to sing to him, which was technically his second birthday gathering, I get around to putting up a few pics of it.

Here is the birthday lad all proud and content while we're singing Happy Birthday to him.  That''s his Angry Birds cake in the foreground that was made by Grandma Marlene.  Caleb wanted to "eat the bird" but then would give his frosting to Robby.

The candles are out and chaos runs amok while we decide/cast lots on who will cut and distribute the cake.  Really?  Who knows. It was nearly a month ago so I'm making all of this up...

Grandpa and Robby out on the front stoop for some "man talk".    Robby looks flabbergasted!

Later on, the boys, read that as Robby, wanted to put on a concert for us.  They sang us a great number of tunes that Robby had written in the recent weeks.

Caleb woo'ing the crowd of five with his unwavering charm.

...and Robby?  Well, I'm not sure where the inspiration for this kind of behavior came from!!  I'm appalled what with being a 35 year veteran of the so-called KISS Army.  Like I said, I'm at a loss...  He probably gets it from his mother.


And that's about all of the pictures we took.  That SHOULD just about wrap up any posts about the little China man's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment