Monday, April 22, 2013

The Death Sprawl

Momma was commenting to me this morning how much she likes watching small people sleep, because they are so cute and peaceful.  She then mentioned that after she looked at Caleb sleeping last night she looked at me next. 

She said I was like...    uh...         hmmm...

Well, I don't know how to express in typing what she did/said audibly, but she demonstrated that my arms and legs were contorted in some grotesque fashion, and I was making some gurgly death noise from my mou...

You get the point.

While my ego was recovering from it's recent bruising, she went on to wonder aloud when we lose that cuteness/peacefulness, cause I apparently had none of either of those things.

My excuse?  I'm sick.  

Robby was sick last weekend and quite frankly, when you help clean-up the leakings of sick little ones, you're likely going to get sick to some degree yourself. 

That brings us current.

So here was Robby in the "death sprawl" last weekend, in the exact spot where he spent most of the weekend:

I would guess from Momma's description of me last night, I was not nearly this  * ahem *  "cute" or "peaceful"!

I can hardly wait til the boys are in bed and I can resume my own death sprawl tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment