Saturday, July 3, 2021

Couples Group From Church: Margarita Tour

This group makes me laugh!!  We all bring something SO different to the table but it's all good and for whatever reason, all seems so funny.  To me anyway.  We are missing one couple who is on vacation at this time.

When you spill an excellent margarita due to excessive ice in the pitcher (note: there should be NO ice!), you make up for it by utilizing the nearest straw!  Good work Dan!

Nora with the house bands guitar player!

Lance trying to preserve tortilla chips once we realized we had to pay once we ate our way beyond a certain point!

 

Waiting for a table at Rita's Cantina.  This is my favorite photo as Steve, upper right, was being chastised by Melissa, in the foreground, and he said just before this was snapped, "Ok, I'll stand there, but I'm going to scowl.".  LOL.


It was a fun night and we'll have more of them, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment