Saturday, March 6, 2021

190 Pounds of Hideousness...

2004.  I had recently had hair down to near my belt.  I had it cut off about shoulder length to donate to Locks Of Love, who make wigs for kids with cancer.  I lived with that haircut for a while and I was definitely a undeniably sexy fella, but the new fro required more maintenence than I was willing to maintain.  So, we bought a nice Wahl hair clipper set and my lovely bride gave me a freshly crafted cut of hair that was about 1/8 of inch long.  We were heading to Florida soon enough and I decided to just shave me head for the first of two times.  The other thing that is interesting here is that Lesley is pregnant with Robby in this shot, and I weigh about 190 pounds.  I'm still revolting, but I plan to get down near that weight again before our summer vacation in June.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment