Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Interactions w/My Co-Workers

These two had a huge case of the cuddles today!!  Don't believe me?  Scroll down.



I missed a couple of shots too when my chair would creak when reaching for my phone.

Then, after the work day ended,  I had to meet a real-life co-worker at a roughly halfway point to get the on-call phone for the next two weeks.  I think this may be my new walking place for lunch as it's not too far from home and has some pretty good elevation to it.  Plus I can make a complete circle, or square.  There is an evergreen tree about in the middle of the picture, although a little higher than center.   If you squint really, really hard, you can see a bit of red on either side of the tree.  That's my truck and I was a winded boy just going up that much of a hill.  Yikes!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment