Monday, February 22, 2021

Enough Snow for One Year

This winter has seen snow on the heavier side of the average, to put it one way.  I'm another year older and on top of that, haven't been exercising like I would have in a Covid-less year, so I'm horribly out of shape and get winded easily, much less when you have to move a 14" snowfall from a driveway with a fairly large hill!!!

The big mess on this side of the driveway is where two vehicles went off of it on Superbowl Sunday.  One of Rob's buddies was the first and then some 3.5 hours later, I was the second as I didn't back up far enough and got my drivers side front tire into the rut that he had created earlier in the day.  I did not make it out and needed to get pulled out the next morning.

Tonight after work, the temps were up to lower - mid-forties so I wanted to go out and get the patio somewhat cleaned off so I can take the dogs out of the basement door during the workday.  The place where you can see where I went in head-first with the snowblower is above my knees, with the deepest of the snow being chest high on me.  The reason for this is landscaped walls that you cannot see under the snow bank.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment