Monday, June 8, 2020

As The Wrench Turns...

Caleb is my helper!  It pretty much doesn't matter what I'm going to be doing, how hot it is outside, or whatever else.  He might not hang with me the whole time, but he's in for at least a while.

Case in point, tonight was 92 degrees and a bit humid.  When I was done with work, he asked me what I "was going to do now?".  I told him I was going to go outside and work on the walk-behind weed wacker and remove the carburator if I had too, but we need to get this thing running!

His reply,  "OOOH!!!  Can I help??  I will help!".

We had to remove the wheel to get to the carb.  He was working on that when he caught me taking a pic...

...and he was not impressed with Dear ol' Dad.  LOL!!! 

We got the silly thing running and did all of the trimming of grass that was 2ft tall in places!  Now just in time for a full day of rain from the tropical storm that's supposed to be moving up thru the heart of the midwest tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment