Monday, March 30, 2020

My New Normal

I'm waiting for a 100ft Ethernet cable to arrive.  Until then, or the coronavirus is over... whichever comes first, this is my office, much to the chagrin of Rob, whose gaming PC is in this room as well.  Happy sunrise.

The desk I vacated.  I was the last person to leave the office that day and frankly, it was a bit of a sad feeling.  This feeling has been officially noted since every Monday morning is spent lying in bed trying to figure out ways to not have to go into work.

And one of my favorite things every year, as simple as it is, is when the Chives show signs of life!  They are so soft and flavorful this year.  I have a creamy potato soup mix that I plan to make this week.  A little crumbled bacon, cheddar cheese and fresh chives sprinkled on top!  If that won't kill the 'rona, I don't know what will!

No comments:

Post a Comment