Sunday, June 23, 2019

Schmitz 2018 Vaca, Post 12 - Acadia Ntl. Park, Part 3

This was taken at the Jordan Pond House where there's a gift shop, several public restrooms, places for weddings (which is what you're seeing) and all kinds of Acadia National Park information to be had.  That's Bubble Rock in the distance and I have a suspicion that will figure into part 4 of my Acadia posts...  just a hunch though.


I believe this was taken at a scenic overlook turn-out on our way to our next destination, Cadillac Mountain.


Same here.  Remember what I said about my boys climbing out onto/into things/areas meant to protect people?  


He's on to us!!!


I think this was at the same place as well, but it could have been in the parking lot of Cadillac Mtn.


This is definitely from Cadillac Mtn.










Have I mentioned lately that I love Maine!?!?


No hiking paths here!  Go wherever the heck you want!






The boy off getting a little bit of alone time, away from the fam.  You can't hardly blame him in this kind of beauty.


I love this picture!  It wasn't nearly as perilous as what it looks like, which is good, because it looks like he's sitting on the edge of the Earth! LOL!!


Somebody felt that last pic could be just a bit better.




Love and love!


I loved the rocks here.  They look like somebody spent some serious time painting them.


Again, the climbing...


I have no idea what he's doing here, but I like the picture so you have to look at it too.  :-)


Back in the parking lot after a long hike.  One last parting shot...

No comments:

Post a Comment