Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Riverside 2019, Pick-up #1

Well, I'm late. Robby's Riverside 2019 visit is over half done at the point of this posting and I'm just posting Caleb's retrieval!

The problem with Rob's camp is that I was scheduled to take him and his buddies, Sam and Landon, up last Sunday but my back was so bad that I simply could not.   As a result, Mama Chaos and Calebber delivered the lads but didn't take any pictures!  The horror!!

And a former camp counselor is going to the closing ceremony and will be bringing them home.  I'm guessing that he will likely not take any pictures either...

Anyway, here's Calebber's pick-up.

The only picture that turned out sort-of non-fuzzy.

Can you find him?  He's just about dead-center in the pic with the front of his head blonde and the back black.

No comments:

Post a Comment