Thursday, April 25, 2019

Happy Resurrection Sunday, 2019!

A bit of a weird Easter, or rather, Resurrection, Sunday for our family this year. It seems that my lovely bride has booked a couple of concert seats for her and the larger American boy in Omaha for the powerful and attractive Ben Rector (note: i've not seen the guy, nor heard of him...).

It seems that the concert was on the last date of the tour in Omaha, which makes sense when you learn that young Ben was born and raised in Oklahoma province of Tulsa, where, by chance, we once lived back in the early to mid '90's.

The smaller Chinese boy and myself were going to tag along to Omaha but not to the concert.  We were going to drop the other two off on a street corner and head off to the Strategic Air Command & Aerospace Museum which is on the W. Park Hwy just NW off of I-80.

Turns out that they weren't open during the hours that would be fortuitous to us so Caleb and I decided to stay home.

That meant that we would/could be present at my sister's house around 1pm when my mom, my sister and her kids, and my sister in law with my nephew would be present.  

We got a breakfast pizza to fit the "brunch" theme and headed on over.  Here's some pics!

First is a pile'O pics of the kiddos coloring eggs.















The 1st 14 year old after helping hiding eggs...


The 2nd 14 year old (note:  I have no idea how old Shadow is, but he still moves far better than I do!) after watching the hiding of eggs.


Investigating their loot!






And so it was.  We talked a lot, laughed a lot, ate too much and went home.  Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment