Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Schmitz 2018 Vaca, Post 4 - I Want To Be A Part of it, New York

I hope you weren't expecting much, because we didn't experience much!!

What's even more (really, less) impressive than that is that I have no idea which road we were even on!  I was just following instructions of the map reader and therefor I can't really describe our feeble pics of New York other than to say, we'll go back at some other time and experience the true New York City.

This was not the vacation for that.


Look at that impressive skyline!


A little bit better...

...and...  the best it's going to get!  That's as close as we got to NYC and frankly, from the traffic that we experienced going around it, I'm ok with that!!!


Next up will be Boston, which is where we were trying to get to from our day in Philly.   I promise more pics and great times that we had there.

No comments:

Post a Comment