Friday, December 7, 2018

Got'cha Day... and Night

The official "Got'cha day" supper which was only Dad and Caleb since Momma had to work and Robby had confirmation on this fine evening. 

As such, I let Caleb pick what we do for the night.  To the surprise of nobody, he picked eating sushi at Cool Basils!  Fine by me as we had to run to Menards to get some new filters anyway.


Before we took Robby up to confirmation, Rob had a gift for Caleb.  Turns out that during a home education course in Junior High,  Rob sewed Caleb a new pillow case in the color's of the Seattle Seahawks.  Caleb was, and still is, enamored with Rob's sweet jesture!


Caleb and I up at Cool Basil in Altoona.  Spring rolls are afoot!


Sushi has arrived!!!


Someone ate too much!!


We had to pick up Robby at Church around 8:20 so after we went to Menards, we had a few minutes to kill.   We went to Brightside Aleworks in Altoona where I had a wonderful new beer, and had high hopes to resume our Connect Four series of battles.  They did not have Connect Four available so we played Checkers instead.  This picture was after Calebber beat me and is telling me to take the "L".

No comments:

Post a Comment