Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Robin in the Hood

I'm not exactly sure where the bow and set of arrows came from, but if memory serves, I believe Robby's friend gifted them to him at a sleepover as he had moved up the ladder of weaponry. That friends dad is a hunter... I am not. 

I hunt food like normal people;  in the grocery store.

So Caleb took a shining to this and we got him a target to shoot at.  He wanted my crippled butt to head outside to watch him shoot a round.



He was quite happy with himself that all 6 arrows were in the target without having to re-shoot any of them.  And as an added bonus, he's got two in the bullseye.


So between being a brown belt in Taekwondo (still working towards black belt) and being a dead-eye archer, he'll be an action movie star before you know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment