Sunday, February 18, 2018

Volleyball... just volleyball.

Another weekend is in the proverbial books and we have more volleyball that's been played.  It seems odd to me since I didn't really think that I would enjoy volleyball very much but its truly been the sport that I enjoy the boys playing, the most!

Not only is the competition great, but the sportsmanship on each team AND between the teams, the best I have witnessed.  It's great.

Today, with my back being injured and Mama being sick with the cold,  we went and watched the first game of Calebs where the boys won both of their matches.

Robby had left with a buddy's family at 7am for a tournament in Grimes.  

Caleb's coach took him to McDonalds and over to the tournament where Rob is playing.  The boys support each other in great ways and it is, from a parents perspective, great to see!



Caleb at the finals of Robby's tournament.

A mix of the different aged teams at Smokey D's in Des Moines.

If you would have told me 20 years ago that I would be a HUGE fan of volleyball, I'm not sure what response you would have received.  I am sure tho, that it would not have been favorable.

But here I am, loving both boys playing volleyball! 

No comments:

Post a Comment