Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Vacation 2015, #7 - Seattle, Underground Tour, pt 2

So, I finally get around to working up a little post about the underground in Seattle, Part Deux.

I had hoped to be fast at it but, well, I wasn't.  I have no excuses other than to say that I had more impressive offers!

Yeah right...  I'm lazy and was putting it off.  That's it...

Off we go!
Back underground we go on Part II of our tour.
This was the first big room that we came too.  A former bar, dining establishment.  And who would've guessed who was tending bar, except for smaller Chinese boy and larger American boy,  Caleb and Robby, respectively!
And just in case you need to wash up or use the crapper, here 'tis!
Here we're passing thru an area that has obviously been reinforced with supports in more recent years.    Comforting...
Another shot with some cool old artifacts along the edges of our "trail".
More of the same... both additional supports and interesting stuffs off to the side that you cannot experience from our photos, so you'll have to take the tour for yourselves.
Obviously, a more recent addition, but I couldn't begin to tell you why.
A better shot of the formerly arched window store fronts.
And again, we're back at street level, this time deposited into a alley behind an old Italian restaurant. 



And so, part II comes to a close.  Better luck to me on getting part III completed sooner, than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment