Sunday, November 22, 2015

Halloween 2015

A little late, but hey, that's the story of my life! 

We didn't even get pumpkin's this year much less have time to carve the silly gourds...

So Halloween night rolled around on us in a fairly quick fashion and we were left shadow boxing for events.

We ended up having a great time at my sister's church in Bondurant with dinner and games prior to heading out into her neighborhood for proper trick n' treating before heading over to my mom's retirement village for our night cap.


Dinner #1.  My nephews, Sam and Jonah.

Dinner #2.  Calebber.  My niece Zoe, and nephew Sam.

At my sister's house with all five varmints.

Missing Zoe, but at this point, you take a picture with as many as you can happen to capture!  That's my mom in Halloween orange, with Caleb, Jonah, Robby and Sam.

And thus, we wrap up another Halloween season!

No comments:

Post a Comment