Saturday, May 16, 2015

Graduation Day

My oldest niece graduates tomorrow and she had her party today. It was a good time with the boys wondering about what they were going to do when they got there and worrying about being bored.

In other words, the usual... .

This is a shot of the volleyball game that broke out within 7 minutes of arriving.

My oldest niece, the graduate, Leah, with my youngest niece Zoe.  Two pretty girls!

Cool picture.

Three beauties!  Robby, Caleb and Leah.

The representation of the brood of vipers dubbed, "The Schmitz Clan".  There's me in the light blue upper left, Derek, Kristy, Matti, Robby, Vince, Doris (below me), Lesley Leah, Dianne, Zoe, Grandma Elaine, Mike and then Sam, Caleb and Jonah down in front.

Oh, and the food was pretty dang good as well!

The boys were in full woe and gnashing of teeth mode when it was time to leave.  Go figure...

No comments:

Post a Comment