Thursday, April 2, 2015

Vacation Post 15 - V & K's Randomness

So back we go to the vacation post. I'm almost done, which is a good thing because we're only about 3 months out from going on this summer's vacation! Wooo-hooo!!!

This post takes us back to where we lived for a few days over the Fourth Of July last summer; my brothers yard of their cabin in Spicer, MN.

We set up our tent and camped in the yard.  Molly and the boys slept in the bunks in the ice fishing house while my sister, her husband and three kids slept inside the cabin.  My mom and other sister slept at the other house some seven miles away.


This is my nephew Mike.  He looks thrilled that we're their and burning up his time.  Also note one of the last photos taken of Rosey!  She looks huge to me know after having Juno for two months...
My niece, Matti, sister of Mike above, and also looking thrilled  with the photographer.
My Mom, who looks a little grumpy as well...  Hmmm...  seems like a pattern.
Another niece, Leah, who oddly enough, looks absolutely delighted to be there!  Perhaps I should have showered?
Ah ha!!  Smiles!  This is another niece, Zoe, and my fabulous bride as she present little Zoe with a Hello Kitty.
Caleb RongBo with his Civic Crown made from a lovely willow switch.
And Grandma Schmitz with hers...
Me, looking a little bit more than "somewhat" portly with my crown.
And one of my favorite pictures!
That is my brother, Uncle Vince, and Calebber McCheese showing his uncle just how many cherry tomatoes he can eat in one sitting!
Another fantastic pic where I believe that pure joy was captured.
And last, but certainly not least, the elusive and inimitable Aunt Molly who appears to have actually posed for a pic.  However the more I look at it, the more it looks like she got caught red handed doing something nefarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment