Saturday, February 28, 2015

Vacation Post 14 - V & K's Motorcycle Rides

Since it's snowing out... cold as crap and I'm feeling a little ornery, I figured I would go back in time to something a bit warmer.

Our summer vacation which I failed to finish documenting!  So on we go back to July 4th weekend of 2014.

I believe the last vacation post I did was of Mt. Rushmore.  Well here we find ourselves in Spicer MN. at my brother's cabin.  We'll start the bidding with the boys getting motorcycle rides from their Uncles.

Uncle Derek with a tentative looking Robby, just prior to lift-off.

As they are returning...

A very different looking Robby as he's tasted the joy of two wheels under him while being out in the wind!

And Mr. Caleb, who does not appear tentative!

He launched off with Uncle Vince and was a happy little Chinamen.  He was upset at the point where Vince turned to come back home.  It wasn't a hard turnaround on a road, but somehow he knew that it was as far as they were going and now heading back home.

So there we have it.  A warm look back to a warmer time...  as I glance out the window and curse the snowflakes... each beautiful stupid snowflake.

No comments:

Post a Comment