Wednesday, November 5, 2014

...And If That Wasn't Cute Enough...

Update:  Sadly, we were informed this morning (11/8/14) that while sleeping with her momma, the momma rolled on her and she died. Who is to say what our doggy situation will be, but it will not be with this little beauty.  ~~


We can't have her for over a month still as her birthday was October 24th, but we are aching for her and have the occaisional lively debate on what her name will be. The last two were Daisy Mae and Rosey Lynne. There are those pulling for the continuation of the flower theme with Lilly. I am liking Hambone, because I like to eat and I'm fat. I also really like:



That may keep you guessing for a bit...

Anyway, here's a couple of more shots of my 2015 and beyond, football snuggle partner!





No comments:

Post a Comment