Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Daddy's Day!

The boys wanted to do a little chalk drawing the other day, so I went out as well.  I figured since it was Father's Day coming up, I would write an appropriate message.  The boys helped me outline it and fill it in.  And if you're wondering if that's a washing machine in various states of disrepair, you would be correct.  Our washer went bad during the week betwixt Christmas and New Years, so I bought a new one and threw this one out in the snow bank to be dealt with come spring.  Then, I traded off my old truck in February, which also was in various states of disrepair and got the new red one you can see part of in the photo.  It doesn't have a bedliner in it yet and I don't want to scratch the crap out of it before I have that installed, so the washing machine and other stuff in the garage is waiting for a trip to the landfill.

No comments:

Post a Comment