Monday, August 19, 2013

Back from vacation... yet, something is missing!!!

After 8 days on the road (and I'm a gonna make it home tonight!) at our friends house in Gaithersburg, Maryland, we're back home!  

That's all well and good, but something is missing. It's small and BIG at the same time!

To make matters worse, my buddy, guitar playing, singing, keyboard playing, songwriting buddy had to put his own beast down today.  

Cookie was a good dog and got to be known by Robby, myself, and even Caleb after being deathly afraid of poor old Cookie when I had to take the boys to his house last summer while momma was in class and I needed to rehearse for Bob's cd release party.

Back to the point.

Rosey is up at G'ma & G'pa's house as they were entertaining her while we were gallivanting around the country!  She is still there and we will see her this weekend as we travel to western Iowa to see Grandma Pat and Grandpa Arney, which is LONG overdue!

Grandma sent us a picture (a few of them really) to tie us over until we see the beast again.

Rosey get's her near nightly golf cart rides while being cared for!

Hopefully, she'll want to come home!!  

I can honestly say that coming home to a house without a beast running up to greet me is no way at all for a man to return home!


No comments:

Post a Comment