Monday, February 20, 2023

Alaskan Vaca 2022 - Day 12, Lounging Around at the Eagle River Cabin

Ahhh... a lazy day!  

I made some coffee and went out on the deck to enjoy the view and my beverage.  Let's have a look around.




Hmmm... wait.  A visitor?

A moose came by to say, "hi!".




Moose A. Moose had moved on so I took some pics of different directions of my coffee view.


Rob and I went for a short drive to find the moose again as we could hear him bugle a few times.

All four of us went for a slightly longer short drive to view more of the valley until we hit a dead end.


Our AirBn'b is somewhere on that mountain side.  I really love it here!!!

 
Let's have a look around this place.




















This is where I sat to write my journal.  I would often drift and imagine myself working "from home" M-F from this very location!  Have I mentioned that I loved this place?



Tomorrow, we board a plane for Iowa and we weren't very excited for that...

No comments:

Post a Comment