Friday, November 19, 2021

2021 State Football Champions!

I was watching warm-ups from the vantage point of behind the goalposts, hence the netting. When suddenly I got hit in the chest by a ball as the kicker was practicing field goals! Just thankful that it wasn't to my nose/glasses! LOL!

 
Rob lined up to catch warm-up passes from Jaxon, the starting QB.

Ball in the air with Rob running under it.

SEP taking the field!

Preparing for the National Anthem, the SEP boys lined up across the field with both teams cheerleaders intertwined with each other, which I thought was super cool!

These four...  hoooooo boy.  From left, Caleb, Gabe, Ben, and Caleb.


In the locker room after distribution of their championship hats!!!  He sure looks like a happy boy and I can't wait to talk to him when he gets home.  It's 12:55am as I'm typing this and they just got back to the school!


Congratulations to Southeast Polk for the 2021 football season!  State Champs for the first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment