Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Hallow's Eve, 2019!

It's Halloween again...

I can't say much exciting about it as I don't care for it much at all.  That's a bit odd since I LOVE the season of Fall and I get geeky about cooking Thanksgiving dinner.  I love the Octoberfest beers for their sweet malty-ness.  I love the temperatures.  I love the smell of crops being harvested.

But halloween?  Nope. 

Haven't cared for it since my buddies and I stopped dressing up as KISS and going out long after we shouldn't have been!

After we had kiddos, my sister Doris and her husband Frank would come over and carve jack-o-lanterns with the boys.  Since Frank passed in 2014, I think we may have, maybe... carved pumpkins one time.

Enough sadness, lets have some fun with pictures!

Sam threatening to cut Caleb's head off with Jonah victorious in the foreground!

Sam, Caleb, Zoe, Jonah and my sister Dianne.

My lovely sis!


No comments:

Post a Comment