Sunday, May 5, 2019

Rob's Confirmation

Rob's confirmation group.  That's a huge pile of great kids right there!  Well, and two pastors as well.  Amazing to a parent to see these kids at this age, young adults, several of who I've taught in Sunday School at various ages and they are all blossoming into beautiful teenagers!  I got a little misty watching them this morning.

Robby, Sam and Landon.  These three fellows provided me with THE FUNNIEST drive ever back from Riverside 1.5 years ago when Landons Mom took them up on Friday night and I brought them home on Sunday afternoon.  It was an argument about Star Wars and it went on the entire hour with absolutely NO resolution.  

The blurry Schmitz family. My phone is dying on me so about 1 in 10 pictures is NOT blurry...  No mind.  I'm proud of our Robert and the young man that he is becoming!

No comments:

Post a Comment