Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Whether We Consider Weather

Sunday afternoon found me delivering a boy to his Odyssey of the Mind practice in a different area of Pleasant Hill.  There's a new road for some residential neighborhoods that are largely unpopulated as of now. 

The main road into that is wide-freakin-open to some crazy fun driving if you get the correct weather!!! 

And I did.

As I was about to turn onto this road, I had noticed that it had yet to be plowed.  EXCELLENT!!!  I told Robby that we had been presented with a great opportunity for some fun. 

His reply?  "Bring it.".

I did!!  I went around the corner fast and gunned it with the back end sliding around.  Great fun!!!

We went a little ways with him pleading for his life when we came upon this little beauty...   a roundabout where somebod obviously missed the "round".

YYYYYYYaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssss!

Enough of that nonsense...  this is a shot of our deck after the snow.  Quite lovely, I would say!

And then there's this magical beauty... 

No comments:

Post a Comment