Friday, November 23, 2018

Otis Has Left The Building

Otis has gone back home to be closer to his peeps.

 It was hard to have him leave but when my friend Denny came in the house and Otis recognized him and immediately blew a glasket in excitement, I knew it was for the best!

It was awesome to see.

Not only was that great, but I had an excellent conversation with my old buddy and we covered MANY different topics;  politics, religion, beer, metal music and so on.  It was nice to catch up.


Caleb put the neck pillow on Otis prior to the Rams/Seahawks game!  Apparently it's important to protect your neck!


Otis wasn't very much of a lap dog with us.  He liked a good scratching and would love to lay on the couch with someone, but it wasn't until his last night with us, while I was watching the Rams/Chiefs game that he jumped up and actually snuggled on me!  It was nice, I must say.


From that same snuggle session...   I miss you, my stinky-breathed little buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment