Tuesday, August 29, 2017

First Day of Skool, 2017 Edition

It's the 2017 edition of our back to school pictures! Robby is starting 7th (!!!!) grade and Caleb 4th. 

Where has the time gone?

I have no friggin' clue what-so-ever where the time has gone, but it is gone and, with the exception of the workday, I can't believe how fast every year seems to fly by at this point!  

I feel like we're hanging onto the edge of the roller coaster car as it careens around the track and we're just hoping that our fingers don't slip off.

Anyway, here's the critters as they were headed off to school.  They were both nervous as Robby's in a new building for the second year in a row.  Caleb is nervous because it's school...   plus, the little dude had surgery in his mouth the prior day, so there's that!


Fancy-pants Rob and his equally fancy socks!  Robby's hands in his pockets like that, plus his smile, tells me he's nervous.  I love him!!

Caleb with his slightly swollen cheek/mouth.  His placement of his hands tells me he's nervous.  I love him!!
These are my boys!!  I LOVE THEM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment