Friday, June 23, 2017

Another Summer Of Camp Is In The Proverbial Books

The lad is back from Riverside Lutheran Bible Camp!!  He was busy sweeping out their cabin when Robby and I got there.  He was excited to see us, but wouldn't abandon his job to come give me a hug!  

That's my boy!

He said,  "I wish I could stay another week, but I cannot.".

He also bought me a gift but has apparently lost it betwixt the time it was purchased and the time he was picked up. ;-)

Happy boy on the drive home, eating his sour skittles and shrieking LOUDLY!!  Man, the boy about blew my ears out around 1000 times.

I forgot to post this.  This picture was taken just outside the back door of Robby's cabin.  This tree was struck by lightning during the middle of the night.  The bark was blown nearly clear off from the top of the tree on the branch that was struck, all the way down to the ground.  The dark spot on the right side of the tree is where it blew the dirt up.  Their cabin deck still had a bunch of bark chips on it when I got there to pick him up.

No comments:

Post a Comment